3rd Global Cement EnviroCem Conference on Environmental Technology for Cement & Lime
Emissions to air - avoidance and reduction
10 - 11 May 2016 - London, UK
Join the Global Cement LinkedIn group
The 3rd Global EnviroCem Conference has successfully taken place. Read the Global EnivroCem Conference 2016 review
The 3rd Global EnviroCem Conference on Environmental Technology for Cement & Lime
The 3rd EnviroCem conference followed on from the successful first conference which took place in Düsseldorf in 2008 and the second conference in London, which between them attracted delegates from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Libya, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK and the USA.
The EnviroCem conference provides information on the state-of-the-art in environmental technology for cement and lime production, including case studies and information on how to fix your own plant's environmental challenges. The event features the very popular EnviroCem Exchange Session - where delegates will break into smaller groups to discuss problems and solutions with world experts on environmental impact abatement, as well as the ever-popular 'Meet the delegates' and 'speed-dating' networking sessions.
The event features world-beating networking and business opportunities.
EnviroCem Conference theme: Protecting the environment, maximising profit
- Regulation trends
- Mercury emission abatement
- Dust, NOx, SOx, VOC/THC, CO2
- Emissions monitoring
- Filtration & ESPs
- SNCR, SCR, TO
Who should attend EnviroCem?
- Cement producers
- Lime producers
- Researchers and academics
- Equipment producers
- Service providers
2nd Global Cement Conference on Environmental Technology for Cement & Lime
The 2nd Global EnviroCem Conference has successfully taken place in London, 20 - 21 March 2014.
Image gallery for Global EnviroCem 2014 (large gallery - may take time to load)
What the delegates said about Global EnviroCem Conference in 2014:
• Very good technical topics
• Thanks a lot: in general it was perfect.
• Nice diversified group of industry managers and vendors - quality people
• Another well-delivered conference, successful from my perspective. Thank you!
• General environment allowed for easy introduction to attendees
• Good atmosphere, excellent technical contents
• Great job from all members of the EnviroCem team
• Congratulations, it was a good conference
• Great to have all talks printed and on a CD - very useful
• Very friendly and helpful organising team
• Different people came from lots of counties with different experiences
• Loved the speed-dating - must get more cards printed next time - great idea!