3rd Global CemTrader Conference on cement and clinker, supplementary cementitious materials (SCMs), coal & petcoke and logistics for the global cement industry
2 - 3 June 2014, Hallam Conference Centre, London, UK
44 Hallam Street, W1W 6JJ
Delegates comments in 2013
"Just wanted to say thanks for an excellent conference. It was really a pleasure to do it in London as well!" Imran Akram, IA Cement
"The easy way to make contacts: Good job as usual," equipment manufacturer, Spain
"Many thanks, loved it: Very good," UK-based Dutch industry consultant
"I would like to complement you on the quality of the presentations last week: I found the conference very informative," Martyn Popham, Cenin Ltd
The Global CemTrader Conference and Exhibition looks at trade and trends in cement, clinker, SCMs (including fly ash and GGBFS), coal and petcoke for the cement industry.
Who should attend?
- Suppliers of fly ash
- Suppliers of slag-based products (GBFS, GGBFS)
- Suppliers of silica fume
- Suppliers of mill-scale
- Suppliers of natural pozzolans
- Suppliers of FGD/DSG and other gypsum
- Suppliers of other supplementary cementitious materials (SCM)
- Shippers of all types of SCM
- Traders of all types of SCM
- Users of all types of SCM
- Cement, lime and concrete producers
- Suppliers of coal for the cement and lime industry
- Suppliers of petcoke for the cement and lime industry
- Shippers of coal and petcoke
- Traders of coal and petcoke
- Cement and lime industry users of coal and petcoke
- Analysts, researchers, financiers, brokers
Global CemTrader 2012
The first Global CemTrader conference took place on Thursday 10 - Friday 11 May 2012 at the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, City of London, UK. The event was organised by Global Cement.
This was a meeting for suppliers, shippers and users of cement and clinker, supplementary cementitious materials - SCM (fly-ash and other coal combustion by-products, granulated blast furnace slag (GBFS), silica fume, natural pozzolans), FGD/DSG and of coal and petcoke for the cement and lime industry.
It focused on supply and demand trends in the markets, shipping and freight cost trends and contracting and pricing trends. Including networking and business opportunities.
Delegates comments in 2012
"The programme timing was kept to and the event was very concise: keep it up!"
"The conference gave a good overview about the cement industry and its trends"
"I greatly appreciate that the conference timetable was kept to in most cases"
"Great networking opportunities - thank you"