Global CemProcess Conference and Exhibition
Process optimisation, de-bottlenecking, production maximisation and troubleshooting
24 - 25 April 2017, London, UK
Including confirmed visit on Wednesday 26 April to Hanson Cement's Ketton plant to see industry-best-practice case studies in action.
The 1st Global CemProcess Conference & Exhibition has successfully taken place in London on 24 - 25 April 2017.
COMING SOON - View the conference image gallery
What the delegates said about the 1st Global CemProcess Conference in London, 2017:
• It was very interesting and enriching;
• A lot of interesting and up to date information;
• I liked the presentations using case studies from the field and I liked the social evening very much;
• Thanks to the whole team for the nice organisation of the CemProcess Conference;
• The quality of the contacts was very good;
• I hope that you will repeat CemPRocess next year with even more success and I shall be present;
• [My favourite thing about CemProcess was] the quality of the organisation and quality of presentations and speakers, along with the respected agenda - The time allowed for networking is definitely a plus;
• Networking on the bus tour was excellent;
• Very good moderation;
• Overall great first CemProcess, hopefully to be repeated;
• The conference themes is very relevant for the current work situation;
• The conference was very well structured and the days have been run excellently to the format and structure. This has allowed a lot of information to be conveyed in a short time and has also ensured that relevant discussions could take place;
• Very worthwhile. Thank you;
• Glad I attended;
• Well-organised and on time;
• A very enjoyable, well organised and professional conference, and I am already looking forward to the next CemProcess Conference;
• Excellent conference with a good mix of attendees;
• We would like to thank you and your team once again for the great organisation and lead through the whole conference. It was a great experience for us and we were able to establish new, interesting contacts.
Global CemProcess is the new conference and exhibition for the cement industry that looks at process optimisation, de-bottlenecking, production maximisation and troubleshooting. With over 2500 cement plants around the world, many of them in sold-out or in hyper-competitive markets, the drive for each additional tonne of production and for process efficiency is ever-more important. Global CemProcess will take place in London, the easy-to-access world city with direct transport links to over 300 cities via its six airports. A variety of hotel and accommodation options are available for every budget.
The registration fee includes attendance at the conference and exhibition, conference proceedings book including delegate names/company/country and all available powerpoint slides, CD or memory stick including all available presentations in pdf or powerpoint format, participation in networking/speed-dating sessions, delegate name badge, special distribution magazine, conference briefcase, coffee breaks and snacks, lunches, welcome reception and farewell reception.
The conference early-bird registration fee is £495 until 6 February 2017 and the normal rate is £595 from 7 February until 6 April. The conference late-rate registration fee is £695 from 7 April 2017. Cement producers benefit from a £100 discount on these rates. Speakers register for £395, while confirmed cement producer speakers register free. The conference social evening is bookable separately at a rate of £60. The field trip to Ketton cement plant is bookable separately during registration for £100 (includes lunch).
Important note: We will never call you about booking hotel rooms for this conference (just use the link on the 'Accommodation' page). If someone calls you offering a discount on hotel rooms, they are trying to scam you. Just put the phone down on them!
Global CemProcess Conference and Exhibition will allow delegates to:
• Learn from cement industry optimisation experts
• Discuss problems and find solutions
• Discover industry best-practice
• Make newcement contacts
• Find new suppliers
• Meet old friends
• Do business!
Who should attend?
• Cement plant general managers
• Cement plant maintenance managers
• Cement company technicians
• Industry optimisation experts
• Equipment suppliers
• Academics & researchers
• Service providers
Hanson Ketton cement plant
The Ketton plant in Rutland is operated by Hanson, HeidelbergCement’s subsidiary in the UK. In operation since 1928, the plant has seen a total of eight kilns over the years. It currently operates Kiln 8, a 68m-long, 1.3Mt/yr capacity Polysius Dopol type 2442 kiln with a suspension pre-heater and AS precalciner. The plant was an early adopter of alternative fuels in the early 1990s. Today it uses a combination of paper/plastic waste, hazardous liquids, MBM and UK coal, with total thermal substitution by alternative fuels of around 65%.
The plant has invested heavily of late in environmental protection, packing equipment, a recent renovation of its vertical roller mill for raw meal and a solar plant that can supply up to a third of the plant’s electrical power during the summer months. Future investment in a new baghouse for the cooler will allow the ID fan to be upgraded, taking the kilns’ clinker capacity from 2750t/day to 3000t/day. It also plans major expansion of its quarry in the coming decades.